Reunion is Here! July 24 – 25th
Ten Sleep, WY
Saturday, 24th schedule – day at the homestead & lunch
9am – whoever is already in Ten Sleep leave for Blue Bank Road
9:15am – meet at Blue Bank Road to car pool in trucks to the homestead site
**the road to the property is NOT car friendly! We will have trucks for people to ride in but please do not try to drive there yourself if you have a low clearance vehicle**
- •Clark Willard is leading a day out to the homestead in the badlands
- •Blue Bank Road is located between Worland and Ten Sleep on the South side of the highway
12ish – Lunch at the homestead
- •food provided – fried chicken, potato salad, etc.
- •bring your own drinks
After lunch – Free time!
- •Meet up and chat, organize another outing, go out to dinner…
- •You’ll find find some of the family staying at the RV park & campground
Sunday 25th – lunch & meetup at the Ten Sleep Park
11am – meet at Ten Sleep City Park
12:15ish – lunch with BBQ meat provided and potluck for sides, dessert
- •Please bring a potluck style dish to share!
12-2pm – Ten Sleep Museum open
- •Workers at the Ten Sleep have graciously offered to open for us on irregular hours! Please thank them as you tour.
2:30pm – family presentation by Terril Mills
- Local historian and storyteller Terril Mills will present information on the Warner family history
11am – 2:30pm – silent auction
- The silent auction helps fund the next family reunion so bring what you can and keep your eye out for goodies.
Places to Visit
You can coordinate with others who might want to visit the same local places. Some options for daytrips:
- Meadowlark Lake
- Ten Sleep Pioneer Museum
- Ten Sleep Canyon (rock climbing, hiking)
- Ten Sleep Creek (tubing)
- Washakie Museum Worland
- Gooseberry Badlands
- Wyoming Dinosaur Museum in Thermopolis
- Hot Springs State Park in Thermopolis
REGISTER (top of page) to create a login to access ongoing reunion news and view a family-access-only directory.
Questions call Penny Chiong 205-381-7400 or Mike Warner 307-388-4329
Places to Stay
- (RV, cabins, bunkhouses, and campground)
- 414 2nd St Ten Sleep
Log Cabin Motel
- 2nd St Ten Sleep
- 307-366-2322 314
*Places above are within walking distance of the city park*
- 10 Lodge Road Ten Sleep (outside town)
- 3278 E US HWY 16
More places also available in Worland, WY – 26 miles/26 minutes
Worland RV Park and Campground
Town House Motor Inn